Personal and Professional Background
Julie is a Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS) and is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA). Julie works with the medical model. She attended Neuroscience Conferences and medical meetings with her ex-husband/Psychiatrist and continues to attend workshops, pharmaceutical meetings and Professional Development meetings to upgrade her skills.
Her Key interests include psychoanalysis, helping people work through the complex issues which underlie suffering, using psychoanalytic and psychodynamic techniques.
Additional interests include a postgraduate course in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. Julie has a special interest in the nutritional aspects of health and healthy ageing.
Julie Le Franc uses a multidisciplinary approach to study, analysis, and interventions that also integrate hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). NLP explores the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate (linguistic) and our patterns of behaviour and emotion (programmes).
- PostGrad. – Australasian College of Nutritional & Enviromental Medicine
- PostGradDipPsych. – Bond University (Queensland)
- MA.Psychoanalytic - Deakin University (Melbourne)
- BAPsych - Edith Cowan University (Perth)
- Human Resource Management - Edith Cowan University (Perth)
- Justice Studies - Edith Cowan University (Perth)
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified) for the State of Queensland
- The Churchill Clinic Western Australia – Psychotherapy Training (five semesters)
- PostGrad Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Psychologists Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Justice of the Peace (Qual).
- Former Member C.G. Jung Society of Western Australia Inc.
- Former Member of the Australian Human Resource Institute
- Former Member of Rotary
- Former Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors